Bendigo Pottery has one of the most significant collections of historic wood fired kilns in the world.
The Interpretive Museum is built around the old kilns and contains displays of equipment used over the years and product made at the pottery since 1858.
- Theatrette inside a restored wood fired kiln
- Videos and soundscapes
- Collection of early Bendigo Pottery
- Historic production equipment used for making acid bottles, clay pipes, roof tile, bricks and tableware
- Timeline display detailing the development of Bendigo Pottery
- Views into the current production areas
Museum Entry Prices
- $8.00 adults
- $7.00 concession
- $4.00 child (5-15 years)
- $20.00 family (2 adults and up to 4 children)
- $6.00 group concession (10 or more)