Take a 3D tour through Bendigo Pottery
including Interpetive Museum and
Antique and Collectable Centre
Looking for a gift ideaPurchase a gift online and have it posted to anywhere in the world or buy a gift voucher for online or personal shopping.
Welcome to Bendigo Pottery – Australia’s Oldest Working Pottery
For over 150 years Bendigo Pottery has been famous for creating high quality ceramics. A major tourist attraction, the pottery offers visitors a unique combination of great shopping, hands on clay experiences and the opportunity to step back in time.
Bendigo Pottery features include:
- Extensive retail outlet
- Demonstrations of hand throwing by potters
- Hands on activities including making your own pot on a wheel and clay play
- Interpretive Museum featuring a theatrette inside an historic wood fired kiln
- Café for light meals and great coffee
- Galleries with works by other local potters, artists and sculptors
- Antique and Collectables Centre with over 40 sites
Bendigo Pottery is open from 9.00am to 5.00pm every day of the week (closed Christmas Day).
The retail area and museum are wheelchair accessible and there is a wheelchair available for use on the site.